A bit of detail About the Book
I embarked on a 12 month course to learn hypnotherapy in 2009, after first helping a
friend complete the same course in 2008. This gave me the knowledge required to
apply a hypnotherapy technique on myself and achieve, what was for me “the impossible”
of stopping smoking.
I had been smoking since 1965 (for 43 years) and had tried, and failed, to quit many
times before. I have now been ‘smoke free’ since 2008 thanks to the technique I used.
Eventually I managed to put into words what I had done and how I did it -
could also achieve ‘the impossible’, and give up smoking.
* I have had no withdrawal symptoms,
* I have not needed to use sweets etc as a replacement,
* I do not miss smoking,
* Other people’s smoking does not bother me,
* I am very much fitter and healthier,
* I have saved a small fortune & have a higher living standard,
* I expect to live very much longer.
The book has been kept to the bare essentials (29 pages) so you do not have a vast amount
of reading to do. The book is easy to read and the stop smoking technique is very easy to
implement. It works, and I know why and how -
To buy the book, click